Favourite Eye Products - New + Old
Thought I would share some of the eye make up that I use most frequently and love. Most of the them I've had for a while but there are a few new comers :)
1. Urban Decay 24/4 Glide on eye pencil - Favorite gel/pencil liner. Soft and great for lining upper/lower lash line. tad pricey, but for good quality ;)
2. Majolica Majorca Lash Frame Expander Mascara - HG mascara, best I've ever used. Known for being extremely hard to remove so a bit of a love and hate relationship going on. But if you have a good eye make remover there shouldn't be too much of a problem (ie. lancome bi-facil, clinique are both great!)
3. NYX HD Shadow Base - Basic eyelid primer. Even if you're not using eyeshadow, it helps liners (specially gel liners) stay put throughout the day. Use it on the bottom lash area to prevent getting panda eyes from liners/mascara. Cheap and works great. I got mine from a sample bag a while ago...glossybox I think!
4. Benefit They're Real Mascara - Got this from my first Ipsy bag. Love the brush for this. It's like Givenchy's round mascara brush but only at the tip so you can grab all the little tiny hairs. Doesn't clump and volumizes nicely. Like!
6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Strawberry Milk - Pretty shade of pink that can be used just alone for an every day look all over the lids. I also use it to highlight inner corners instead of using just a white shimmer. Bad news is that it creases easily (as with most cream eyeshadows). So be sure to pop on some primer before hand. Swatch below but actually much more pigmented in real life.
7. Naked 2 Palette - I don't think I really need to go into why I love this. Everyone knows by now! Used pretty much every day - wonderful investment :D
Like a majority of us asians, I was born with monolids :'( I've had monolids up until around grade 9, when I first discovered doubl...
I bought a new curling wand + straightener set over the winter holidays from NuMe style because I saw a great groupon deal ($15 for $115 to ...
Peripera's Lip Tint's have been super popular in Korea for a while now but I never really got to them out until recently. I picke...
These are by far THE MOST COMFORTABLE circle lens I have ever worn. Unlike their usual yearly lenses, these are monthly disposable lense...
For those that aren't familiar with the Korean term aegyo sal, also known as youthlites or love band in english - it's the puffy po...