I fell in love with the pastel gradient + tribal pattern trend that has been popular with the Japanese nail art community so I decided to give it a try. I also got some Little Twin Stars water decal stickers recently in another huge nail haul (which I haven't posted ;-;) They fit perfectly with the pastel color scheme!
1. Essie Base Coat
2. Essie Good To Go Topcoat
3. Revlon Top Speed 335 Spirit (White base)
For the gradient effect:
4. Bourjois 1 Seconde [shade 36 - pink shimmer ]
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple (Light Mint Blue)
6. China Glaze Something Sweet (Light Pastel Purple)
7. Revlon Top Speed Lily (Pastel Purple)
9. Rimmel 60 Seconds 04 (Dark Mint)
10. Etude House If Story Nail Kit #4 (Glitter)
11. Daiso white nail striper
+ Nail stickers from eBay
Phew. Needless to say a LOT of prodcuts were used mainly because of the gradient. You can simplify things by just using 2-3 pastel colors instead of my 5 :p
Lastly, if you don't know already, my store is having a huge summer sale at the moment. If you prefer to shop on facebook you can click here for an even larger selection.
Enjoy an additional 10% off sale items for both web store + facebook orders with the discount code "SCHOOL" at the last step of check out!
For web store shoppers click the banner below to browse the sale section!