As many of you in Vancouver/Richmond may know...The Face Shop has reopened again at Richmond Centre! They had a store in the mall quite a few years back before the entire Hallyu/Kpop wave took over and unfortunately closed down. However, they just recently re-opened beside Starbucks in the mall and is creating quite a buzz :D
I know, I just came back from my Asia trip and I keep telling myself
to stay away from this store but...GRAND OPENING BUY ONE GET ONE 30%
*walks right in*
And this is what I came out with after holding back as much as I could ;-;
I really wasn't looking for anything specifically but I did really need some body lotion and foot cream to prep for sandal season!
Quick overview of what I bought...
1. Macadamia & Shea Body Oil Lotion $13.00 - I have very dry skin all over and I've been suffering from some severe eczema lately so I grabbed this after taking a whiff. Smells really lovely but definitely not overpowering.
2. Rich Hand Hand & Foot Total Treatment $9.00 - Again, victim of extremely dry skin and my feet are calling out for help. Going to slap this on before bed time!
1. Face It All About Mascara 04 Power Curl $5.00 - Mascara junkie and this was $5 bucks. In the basket you go.
2. Face It All About Mascara 01 Base $8.00 - I love using mascara bases and this is also the white fibre type like Majolica Majorca so you're also coming into my basket :)
3. Lovely Me Ex Milky Tint 02 Baby Peach $9.00 - Always wanted a orange tint, and korean make up brands do lip tints the best. Packaging was an instant YES!
Misc + Masks:
1. Face It Gel Touch Nails BL601 $7.00 - Me and nail polish ohhhh dear. Throw in the word GEL and you are automatically in the shopping basket. Has quite a few shades in this gel formula but I had most of the colors in my collection already so I opted for a bright blue!
2. Eyebrow Tweezer $3.00 - Needed a new tweezer and didn't feel like splurging $27 on a tweezerman from Sephora. The grip and tip for this looks pretty decent :)
3. Smile Foot Mask $4.00 - Again, prepping for sandal weather. These are the ones you pop on like socks but provide moisture instead of making them peel.
4. Clean Face Sebum Control Soothing Mask Sheet $3.00 - Skin is really horrible these days due to stress+eczema+hormones so I really needed a treat. This has green tea in it to soothe and treat problematic areas :)
And on to the best part of asian cosmetic stores - FREEBIES!
The packaging got me all excited - however...
Just a box of cotton pads :p
Okay, onto the main course here...
A package full of their most popular items as a freebie - yes please! Not too sure if you have to purchase a certain amount to get this. This contains a total of 6 sample sized products.
smart capsule one I reviewed earlier :( but this one has really good reviews as well so I'm excited to try it out.
Then the other 4 samples are all skincare. Sleeping mask, cleanser, toner and a moisturizer.
After discount..everything came out to be around $62 CAD after tax :D
PHEW that is all!
If you're in Richmond/Vancouver, I do hope this has got you on your feet running to the store :p
Like a majority of us asians, I was born with monolids :'( I've had monolids up until around grade 9, when I first discovered doubl...
I bought a new curling wand + straightener set over the winter holidays from NuMe style because I saw a great groupon deal ($15 for $115 to ...
Peripera's Lip Tint's have been super popular in Korea for a while now but I never really got to them out until recently. I picke...
These are by far THE MOST COMFORTABLE circle lens I have ever worn. Unlike their usual yearly lenses, these are monthly disposable lense...
For those that aren't familiar with the Korean term aegyo sal, also known as youthlites or love band in english - it's the puffy po...