[HAUL] Mario Badescu from BeautyBay + Mini Review
Mario Badescu is a skin care brand known for targeting those with sensitive and acne prone skin. I've been recommended this brand for quite a while but never got around to getting my hands on some since their products are kinda hard to find in Canada. I have sensitive skin and I've been having some acne and eczema break outs as of late. Stress levels are high :\
I stumbled across BeautyBay.com a few weeks back and found that they carry MB's products and also provide free shipping with every order so I decided to finally grab a few items - and no I'm not sponsored!
Shipping took around 2 weeks to arrive to me in Vancouver - no tracking.
Now onto what I got!
1. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion - This drying lotion is one of their best selling products. It claims to heal nasty zits overnight. It's a dual phase lotion - do not shake! The pink powder settles and you dip a q-tip down to pick up the powder and dab onto your trouble spots. I've been using the Etude House AC Clinic Trial Kit which has a similar product and worked pretty well. Contains calamine and salicylic acid.
2. Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion - This buffering lotion targets deep, close/cystic blemishes. This one you do have to shake well before applying. It's a liquid solution that you apply with your finger tips. This definitely helped heal a horrible closed blemish I had on my cheek. Closed/cystic acne usually takes forever to heal on it's own. It took a few days but it works!
3. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel - I was looking for a non-foaming cleanser to use with my clarisonic. This one here contains papaya extracts that help exfoliate and break down build up which is perfect to pair up with the clarisonic. This one is for all skin types and has a very light scent. Left my skin feeling refreshed without tightness. Huge 236ml for only $12.30 - awesome!
4. Mario Badescu Lip Wax SPF 15 - Bought because..well..just because! You can never have too many lip balms around. This has SPF 15 which is always a plus. Texture of this is quite amazing - super smooth without stickiness.
5. Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15 - Bought this for my boyfriend who has acne-prone oily skin. This is oil-free and aloe based - perfect for those with oily/sensitive-combination skin. I did give this a try before handing it over! Very lightweight and soothing - I actually want a bottle for myself...
Pretty much loving everything I bought :)
If you're looking to try some new acne treatments, I would definitely look into Mario Badescu!
Like a majority of us asians, I was born with monolids :'( I've had monolids up until around grade 9, when I first discovered doubl...
I bought a new curling wand + straightener set over the winter holidays from NuMe style because I saw a great groupon deal ($15 for $115 to ...
Peripera's Lip Tint's have been super popular in Korea for a while now but I never really got to them out until recently. I picke...
These are by far THE MOST COMFORTABLE circle lens I have ever worn. Unlike their usual yearly lenses, these are monthly disposable lense...
For those that aren't familiar with the Korean term aegyo sal, also known as youthlites or love band in english - it's the puffy po...